I love my local discount stores as well as a good bargain when it comes to fashion. Here are a few pictures of this southern stylists beauty bargains this week.
Fun in Boho Chic
- Black maxi dress – TJ Maxx $19.99
- Crochet vest – Marshalls $14.99
- Belt – Came from a dress in my closet.
- Locket – My grandmothers
Printed black and white shorts
Buy one get one free New York and Co. I bought a pair and a client bought a pair so we split the cost. Ended up being about $20.00.
Tj Maxx – $12.99
Same shorts below just a different way to style them. I love T-shirts and Tanks they are versatile and my go to item in my wardrobe. I was able to buy a bunch at Ann Taylor Loft three for $18.00. I was so excited!
- Old Navy pointed flats
- Turquoise purse – Ross. Adding a pop of color can make any outfit fun!
- Necklace – Coldwater Creek $14.99
- Black and White printed shorts – New York and Co.
Here is the similar look below but I probably came out a little more fashion affordable.
I love mixing my prints and adding pops of color into my style. See how I did this in the picture below. Don’t be scared to mix your prints ladies.
Make sure your colors are like colors and you have one print bigger than the other. Bring your style together by adding that one main color in your outfit.
- My New York and Co. clearance black and white blouse
- Jennifer Lopez Floral shorts from Kohl’s
- Turquoise shoes – Ross. They were last year.
Old Navy Outfit
- Blazer – $25.99 + extra 40 percent off
- Pink Iliac dress – $12.99 + extra 40 percent off
Old Navy Shoes
Nautical light sweater – $7.49
It was pretty windy that day…LOL!