Happy styling ladies. Here are my bargain outfits for the week!
First Bargain Outfit
- Necklace (Walmart)
- Shoes (TJ Maxx)
- Printed leopard heels – $39.00
- Clutch – $11.00 (Kohl’s, last year)
- Black and white printed blouse – $12.99 (TJ Maxx) You can mix your summer items into the fall and winter.
- Faux leather skirt (Dillard’s Outlet Store) buy 1 get two free.
Summer crop top that I bought from Tjmaxx worn three different ways and yes, its crop top and I was able to wear it ladies. No tummy showing for this southern stylist….It’s all about layering.
My Second Bargain Outfit
- Graphic t shirt Chelsea & Violet $19.00 + 40% off of that.
- Black beaded necklace - $5.00 (Wal-Mart)
- Blue and black polkadot skirt – Buy one get two free (Dillards Outlet Store)
- Faux leather jacket – $11.00 (Target) I bought it two years ago in the spring on sale.
- Aldo blue, purple, and gray multicolored heels – $50.00 bought for $19.99. I bought them 5yrs ago, but just started wearing them a lot.
I love this store!