What colors will you be wearing this Spring and Summer?
This video is a great example of a bold bright tango tangerine paired with a neutral romper.
Pastels or bold brights. What is your choice for spring? And how you can incorporate both into your wardrobe?
Fingernail polish, scarves, purses or jewelry! All of these items are wonderful accessories to blend brights and pastels.
Some fashionistas might have a hard time pulling off those bold colors from head to toe. Instead of trying to pull off those fun bright colors together, try wearing them with your favorite neutral piece.
Mixing in a blast of color using your accessories is an inexpensive way to liven up any wardrobe. It will help you gradually step into the more fashion forward styles. Soon your closet will be as gorgeous as a rainbow!
Pastels are beautiful, so don’t just think about wearing these soft color palettes at Easter. I think we all can pull these soft colors off if you pick the right color for you.
And yes, you can include your bright bold colors in with these soft spring colors because pastels can be your neutral.
Use the Color Wheel
For more info on how to find your favorite colors for the spring just check out the color wheel.
This is perfect for tips on mixing your favorite colors and hues.
- Neighboring colors work together (pink and red or yellow and orange)
- Opposites attract (black and white or violets and yellows)
- Colors that form an X (blue, blue-green, yellow or red-violet and blue-violet)
- Take a light pastel pink raincoat and pair it with a hot pink skirt and neutral shoes.
- Then incorporate your jewelry.
- Start with neutral pieces and add small doses of your pops of color.
Here is a bright with an easy neutral.
Fun color on color but still a very soft with pastels.
Bold and Bright – Blue and Yellow contrast!
Contrasting Colors – Green, Orange and Red.
Nail polish is a fun way to amp up your style without over doing it. Check out the gorgeous colors for the Spring and Fall.