Summer vacations are upon us, friends. Getting ready for those long vacation shouldn’t be a hassle, though.
A lot of us pack for the whole family and neglect our little corner of the luggage world. Don’t be that girl!
Keep your outfits simple by sticking to the basics and remember that you are worth the effort of packing well.
Here is how you do it:
1) Always pack your favorite jeans. You know you’re going to wear them! Right?
2) Take your favorite t-shirts – You can add jewelry to these simple items and make it fantastic!
3) Shoes – Depending on the weather, take one pair of dressy shoes that will go with every color of the rainbow (gold or neutral) and pack a pair of flip-flops that you can wear to the beach and out that evening.
4) Jewelry – Find your best chunky, layering pieces to dress up a simple top or dress up for a night out on the town.
5) Dresses, skirts or both – A simple dress can be changed out in so many ways, whether it is a maxi dress for the beach that can later be dressed up with some great jewelry or something where you add a cardigan and roll up the sleeves with a camel belt for a fun trendy look. The same goes with the skirt-take your simple t-shirts, add your jewelry and your heels, and you are good to go!
6) Shorts or Capris – Same concept as above: jewelry, shoes, cardigan, and maybe even a light scarf.
7) Color – Make sure you incorporate color in your wardrobe- that can take place with your jewelry, shoes, etc.
8) Texture – Make sure you pack one or two items that have a print, style, or texture to them.
Simplifying your life doesn’t mean you can’t still feel good and look great at the same time.
Take time for yourself when it come to packing. It doesn’t take a lot to look great; however, you do need to be confident and aware of your style.
Enjoy your packing the same way you enjoy your vacations!