Big week ladies, we have Thanksgiving and Iron bowl weekend. I know some folks that are pretty pumped at the Handey house.
Be sure to dress cute and comfortable so you can enjoy all that yummy food as well as game day. We might not agree with the same teams in the Handey house, but, I can say, we both enjoy our favorite foods.
Now, if you are up to fighting the crowds for all those Thanksgiving sales then I have two words for you. Good Luck!
I love to shop and I love great bargains but I will not fight the crowd. I can promise you that you will find some great sales closer to Christmas.
So whether you wear your favorite game day colors or workout outfit hitting up the stores. Be sure to give thanks and just give back.
Before I go I want to share with you what I am thankful for.
- God, I am thankful I am a Christian and for God always being by my side.
- My family. God has truly blessed me with an amazing family. Good times and bad. I love them so.
- My little boy. I am so very thankful for Dill.
- Jeffery, he is my best friend.
- My sweet friends. God knew what he was doing when we crossed paths.
- Praying, I am so thankful that I can pray and I know God is always listening.
- I am thankful for the gifts God has given me.
- I am thankful for the trials of life. Without those trial I would never learn and appreciate what’s important: the simple things.
- I am thankful for our simple life.
- I am thankful for all my current clients and future clients. What sweet blessings you all are!
- I am thankful for everyone who always supports me and all my crazy creativeness.
- I am thankful for being able to express myself with my frames/boards hobby.
- I am so very thankful for this blog, I can share with you all the ends and outs of styling, bargains, and of course some southern girl chit chat.
Gosh, I could keep going. But I will leave it at that.
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Styling